School hunt with the Deus

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I hunted the front field of a old high school this evening. The field is huge and there used to be around 10-15 houses on it prob from the 20's to the 60's but they are long gone now. In the past I've pulled silver coins and lots of random relics. I took the Deus trying to learn the machine better. I pretty munch dug every signal except very shallow signals. I have found out quickly there is no cherry picking with the deus as it's a sound machine and not a reliable vdi machine which I knew when I got it. The best find was the Lone Ranger Merita bread badge that was down 9" not bad for the 9" coil!! It's paper thin also. I also found a old rusted knife. Ty for looking and HH!!!
77b5e1dd8d661b43a734a9bcc713caf8.jpg

9652640c108c319c831553309f0c7c69.jpg

50b7ec434accbd13aeb34198415642fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't ignore all those shallow signals! Found 4 Mercs late last year at a hunted out park...I think people skipped them because they were all less than 2". Everyone was a perfect 93 on the Deus.

Don't ignore all those shallow signals! Found 4 Mercs late last year at a hunted out park...I think people skipped them because they were all less than 2". Everyone was a perfect 93 on the Deus.

I don't ignore coin signals just the foil signals

I hunted the front field of a old high school this evening. The field is huge and there used to be around 10-15 houses on it prob from the 20's to the 60's but they are long gone now. In the past I've pulled silver coins and lots of random relics. I took the Deus trying to learn the machine better. I pretty munch dug every signal except very shallow signals. I have found out quickly there is no cherry picking with the deus as it's a sound machine and not a reliable vdi machine which I knew when I got it. The best find was the Lone Ranger Merita bread badge that was down 9" not bad for the 9" coil!! It's paper thin also. I also found a old rusted knife. Ty for looking and HH!!!
77b5e1dd8d661b43a734a9bcc713caf8.jpg

9652640c108c319c831553309f0c7c69.jpg

50b7ec434accbd13aeb34198415642fb.jpg

Some nice finds congrats.

Deus can be set up to cherry pick,,actually there are a couple ways to do.

Will tell you if you are interested,,,,don't want to rain on your parade though,,,if you want to learn on your own.

Some nice finds congrats.

Deus can be set up to cherry pick,,actually there are a couple ways to do.

Will tell you if you are interested,,,,don't want to rain on your parade though,,,if you want to learn on your own.

I've got a cherry picking program like the trashy park program I created.

Nice looking badge and congrats! I have a deus also and trust my ears (full tones), more so than vdi numbers.

Again, sweet find!

Nice finds man!

Nice looking badge and congrats! I have a deus also and trust my ears (full tones), more so than vdi numbers.

Again, sweet find!

Nice finds...as always.

I love finding old knives, for some reason they seem like a very personal item.

That LR star is still in great condition. Nice hit on the knife.

Ty everybody

Back
Top Bottom