Cellars: Now I'm a believer! :) Second day of Ct

Isaac43

Banned
Had a great hunt today!! Went to a spot my cousin suggested and it was a foundation which there wasn't many signals! First signal literally a MINUTE in the hunt ... a 83... dig three inches and I got a Largie !!!! I was so excited !!! It was super corroded at first but after I let it dry in the sun then the layer of brown corrosion flaked off and it turned out to be a beautiful 1820 matron with a green patina... Very happy. Got a flat button behind the foundation and then got two musket balls and a crotal bell on a Hiking trail next to the cellar Now this is what I'm taking about! GL and HH everyone... :)

:)

Pics:
b10cb99e5f0669a0f5cee668b2e6400e.jpg

a63a97152136d6388d8b085a0c941a42.jpg

< Isaac >

Hey, look at that! :yes: beautiful large cent!

Hell yeah thanks man! It's a great feeling ... man I love digging in the woods.

Awesome finds! That would make my year haha. Nice going! Congrats.

It's definetely made me super stoked !!! Thanks!

Nice finds Isaac - better than yesterday!!!
congrats!!!! Nice coin!!!!!!

keep it up!

Thanks T! :)

Welcome to New England!

We hope you do good! :cool:

Glad to be here and thank you :)

Great finds. Congrats......:yes: You hunting Connecticut?

Staying up here for about a week or so. Thank you Curt! :)

Congrats on the musketballs, bell and L/C...fine hunt!

Thank you CS! Sorry I could not get back to you... I have a ton of stuff to do and I didn't realize I was so busy... :(

more to come congrats and more great finds whle in CT!

Thanks Sting Ray! :)

Good job buddy.Its only the tip of the ice berge for you.those are sweet finds in anyone's book but you make it special and i enjoy all of your posts. Keep up the good work and you may find that treasure we all dream of !!!!!!!

Congratulations! You really found treasures. Amazing and I wish you best of luck in the days to follow :)

Back
Top Bottom