Two nice internet discoveries today....

stewart73

Forum Supporter
Was greeting a new member on the forums from Norway today (eivin) and checked his YouTube site and saw a video posted talking about helping some guy in the States named Yulelah. Never heard of him but checked out his channel and wow, what a kind soul. A kind soul who seems to be in a bit of trouble at the moment. I was inspired by his positive attitude and it made me feel lucky to have what I have. He makes some pretty good detecting videos but looks like his power is getting cut...and all he's thinking about is helping other people.

I know there are people everywhere experiencing hard times (heck, even here in Japan thousands remain basically homeless) and I'm not asking anybody to give anybody else charity, but I for one am going to do something small to help this guy. Cheers to Eivin for sending the guy 5 ounces of silver...wow! :yes:

I also checked out the little girl he is talking about and what a voice! Awesome. :yes:

Dunno....kind of made my evening 'meeting' these two. :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Yulelah

Last edited:
My hat goes off to you and anyone else whom wants to help this guy and his family.
Also take in the fact that there are people like myself whom haven't had work for over 3 years and now are forgot.
Watching it tugged at my heartstrings and it also made me wonder if this is still a scam in some way. What I mean is two things, first youtube gets thousands and even millions of hits if the video is made well and second, is this the opposite of the "you won 1.5 pounds" emails that I get ten a day from?
Please don't get me wrong cause these are just assumpitions but I'd never send 5 ounces of silver out to anyone unless I knew them and seen their problems first hand.
Maybe I should get one on youtube showing that I'm about to loose my way of life too. I've lost just about everything but my sprit...times are tough everywhere I guess. But it's a good cause if you see it that way and if you feel the need to help out cause it feels good then do it. Just remember you might have a neighbor that needs it just as much. IMHO, Woodstock
Was greeting a new member on the forums from Norway today (eivin) and checked his YouTube site and saw a video posted talking about helping some guy in the States named Yulelah. Never heard of him but checked out his channel and wow, what a kind soul. A kind soul who seems to be in a bit of trouble at the moment. I was inspired by his positive attitude and it made me feel lucky to have what I have. He makes some pretty good detecting videos but looks like his power is getting cut...and all he's thinking about is helping other people.

I know there are people everywhere experiencing hard times (heck, even here in Japan thousands remain basically homeless) and I'm not asking anybody to give anybody else charity, but I for one am going to do something small to help this guy. Cheers to Eivin for sending the guy 5 ounces of silver...wow! :yes:

I also checked out the little girl he is talking about and what a voice! Awesome. :yes:

Dunno....kind of made my evening 'meeting' these two. :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Yulelah

Yes, I saw that youtube video also. That's diggingnorway and he makes some VERY good videos himself. I'll have to find his post and welcome him. : )

Back
Top Bottom