Found a huge 14kt chain with cross with COMPADRE!

Bonesquat

Elite Member
Went out a few hours ago to one of my hunted out spots using my new compadre. I made sure to do that nail trick you guys do and just make a nail fizzle out a little so I can get all of that fine, tiny jewelry.

Either way, I get a nice tight little zip zip - and see a nice piece of gold laying in the grass! Wooo hoo, check the stamp, 14kt. This thing felt heavy, must've been an ounce or so. Now I'm just loving this compadre, lightweight, FAST response time - finds tiny or odd jewelry and give a solid signal. I love it! Started to head back to the car - couldn't find it anywhere, then I found a giant bathroom and started to take a leak...

Then I woke up....Here's what it was similar to in my dream. The one on the right. Wondering if it's a sign to join the Compadre Church with Reverend Digger27 and Pastor SkiWhiz...

Attachments

• Yellow-Gold-Chains-and-Pendants-1024x771.jpg
    Yellow-Gold-Chains-and-Pendants-1024x771.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 242
I started reading your post with complete anger and jealousy... (j/k)

Thing is, you'll probably make that a reality before I will. :)

Oh damn! You had me going for a minute!!!! Would have been an awesome find for sure! To bad! :no:

Yeah I had to wake up and write it as soon as I was awake to get the full effect. Still laying in bed.

:lol: damn.... You got it bad, dreaming about finding big gold! :lol: Get your lazy butt out of bed and go find that Big gold! :D

Might just do that. Gotta put rain cover on the minelab though first. :) I have never found BIG gold - so really wanting some.

My biggest gold was a 10k gold necklace weighing 29 grams.. :D Next in line is a 10k gold 16 gram Class ring and a 15 gram class ring ... :D Just rubbing it in a bit...

Dang it!!! My biggest is a dinky 5 gram 10kt ring.

You will get one someday, I have a better advantage due to the busy beaches here.... Some down to South Florida and Ill take you to the beach to find some goodies!

Next time I'm down that way I'll def let you know. I've been to destin several times. Can't believe I've been to the beach there without a beeper. UGh.

Back
Top Bottom