Opened this earlier and it killed my server

Civil_war22

Anyone else open this and it crash?
fd5d7bd625dc11541cb2effd39a5af33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you tell us what sub forum? I see no record of a forum member with that User Name.

Can you tell us what sub forum? I see no record of a forum member with that User Name.

502e5532a9f0d1f0cc0edd68874e10b7.jpg

If I open it, it crashes my phone so I’m not going to open it again. I never saw what sub forum it was cause that’s all that showed up on my phone was that notification

No record of vic.tucker.9 ever being a member here. Problem must have come from TNet.

If you look right below the circled one it says Vic.tucker.9 started a new topic friendly metal detecting.

If you look right below the circled one it says Vic.tucker.9 started a new topic friendly metal detecting.

Don't know what to tell you?!? Maybe one of the Admins here caught him and banned him. They have been alerted to this situation. Did you contact TNet's moderators as well?

Don't know what to tell you?!? Maybe one of the Admins here caught him and banned him. They have been alerted to this situation. Did you contact TNet's moderators as well?

Yeah I contacted treasure_hunter over there and advised him to watch out for that one. It’s strange I can legitimately say I’ve never had a post that didn’t have a link crash something

a quick search on that topic started there is a post by that title ..however I believe he is a long standing member

Maybe someone hacked him or something. All I know is that when I opened the one with the writing it crashed my server. It will still do it if I open it up

502e5532a9f0d1f0cc0edd68874e10b7.jpg

If I open it, it crashes my phone so I’m not going to open it again. I never saw what sub forum it was cause that’s all that showed up on my phone was that notification

There is no member by that name here nor are there any posts... my guess is its from your phone.

Coin Whisperers real name is Vic Tucker......and when I check it shows Coin Whisperer as the one who started that thread.....very strange:?::?:

Well, now it appears Coin Whisperer, aka Vic Tucker has been hacked.

That’s what I was thinking. Has anyone spoke to him or maybe his profile got hacked and he doesn’t have access to it now. I know that page I opened shut things down like as soon as I opened it that’s even without a link so I’m not sure. Can anyone verify what the words say?

Whatever is going on it didn't originate here.

Either your phone, Vic's phone or tapatalk is the issue.

The Arabic like writing raises a red flag!:shock:

That’s what I thought, but I couldn’t see that until I opened it. Literally when I took a screen shot of it right after it crashed. It does it every time. I’m thinking Tapatalk or someone just hijacked his username for a bit

That’s what I thought, but I couldn’t see that until I opened it. Literally when I took a screen shot of it right after it crashed. It does it every time. I’m thinking Tapatalk or someone just hijacked his username for a bit

I would be looking at my OWN phone if I was crashing like that. Doesn't sound like anyone else is reporting issues with it. I'm just saying.. I would..

Back
Top Bottom