Baton Rouge La.

I'm free this Saturday (9-23) until about 2:30. My wife has an appt. at 3:00 so I need to be back for the kids.

A group of us going is always better than going by yourself. Let me know if you want to try and do something or is the consensus that we want to wait until it cools off a bit?

i ask because, im watching my aunts house, she is out of town and lives on 10 acres just outside downtown abita springs, with an old creek running thru the property,. i have not detected here yet, but did hear rumers the Confederate army used to stage near the creek.. could hit it up if yall want?

I'm free this Saturday (9-23) until about 2:30. My wife has an appt. at 3:00 so I need to be back for the kids.

A group of us going is always better than going by yourself. Let me know if you want to try and do something or is the consensus that we want to wait until it cools off a bit?

Unfortunatly I will be in Missouri for around 3 weeks working so I am out of the loop for a little while. I would say it would be a good idea to plan something for late October early November so its cooler days. I tried to MD for the past week and the mosquitos or so bad here its just not possible.

Could you guys give me times and dates that would be best for you and we can try and match them as close as possible so everyone will be able to attend. I will start working on some areas for us to hunt as soon as I get back from Missouri.

Preston

PS: If you didnt PM me your info (Name, cell number, email address) please do so I can get a list of People and when we get the plans made I can call and confirm who will be there.

Preston Lanerie
[email protected]
337-303-8764

i ask because, im watching my aunts house, she is out of town and lives on 10 acres just outside downtown abita springs, with an old creek running thru the property,. i have not detected here yet, but did hear rumers the Confederate army used to stage near the creek.. could hit it up if yall want?

I would love to but would have to be really early am on saturday. My fiance gets off work at 12-1:00 and want to spend some time with her before I leave for Missouri. Just need to remember to buy 2 cans of OFF lol

Preston

I would love to but would have to be really early am on saturday. My fiance gets off work at 12-1:00 and want to spend some time with her before I leave for Missouri. Just need to remember to buy 2 cans of OFF lol

Preston

yea bring repelant,,.and some good pants for the brush.. some cleared land some not. and a bathing suit to jump in the pool if it gets to hot..lol ruff hunt i know

Maybe we could do a 6:00 or 7:00 short MD hunt there. Good time to meet one another also.

Back
Top Bottom