MoBob’s W.V. Digs

Thanks all of you for taking a look. And appreciate all of your feed back. I have been digging it for 19 yrs. now and enjoy saving it to share , and am so glad that there is so many out there that enjoys the hunt and finds as much as I do. Thanks again and keep saving our past and history when ever you can. It is important , to me it's a big part of what shaped our country. Thanks Robert
Nineteen years digging there and that’s one day??
Please, please post a few pics of the overall collection that has come out of there I’m sure it’s outstanding.

Nineteen years digging there and that’s one day??
Please, please post a few pics of the overall collection that has come out of there I’m sure it’s outstanding.

Well that's just the time I have been relic hunting ,not all has come from my home town , have made some pretty nice finds here in Mo. and a few other states over the yrs. But yes I have accumilated a pretty nice collection over the yrs.Thanks

huge success

those are amazing finds. I need to get off my but and start hunting my CW permissions. Torn between CW permission around Picketts mill and gold mine tailings near Dalonega, ga.

those are amazing finds. I need to get off my but and start hunting my CW permissions. Torn between CW permission around Picketts mill and gold mine tailings near Dalonega, ga.

Oh man , one at a time brother. I'm sure both would produce some goodies. HH

Back
Top Bottom