Garret Pro pointer is it worth the money?

hellomikie92

Hey I am wondering if the Garret pro pointer is worth the money. I just bought it from Amazon, on December 25th, hasn't arrived yet, so people would you give me reviews on it? Is the pro pointer really that good? I am hoping so, cause it was 125$ Well let me know thanks. :feedback::feedback::thankyou::thankyou:

Well, use it a few times and you will know the answer :lol:

I can't imagine hunting without a pinpointer anymore. I have 3 pinpointers and the one that's getting all the use is the Garrett PP.

If you've been hunting without a P.P, you will be very happy with having the Garrett Pro-pointer. But...if you've been hunting with any other brand of P.P. You will be BLOWN AWAY with the superiority of the Garrett! There's no going back once you have that little wonder in your hands. Good Luck with your future hunts. : )

Well, use it a few times and you will know the answer :lol:

I can't imagine hunting without a pinpointer anymore. I have 3 pinpointers and the one that's getting all the use is the Garrett PP.

Really? Wow that could explain why most, of all Metal Detectorists Is using it. I have no idea, cause I never used a pin pointer. But hopefully everything will work out. :lol:

If you've been hunting without a P.P, you will be very happy with having the Garrett Pro-pointer. But...if you've been hunting with any other brand of P.P. You will be BLOWN AWAY with the superiority of the Garrett! There's no going back once you have that little wonder in your hands. Good Luck with your future hunts. : )

Really I had no idea it was that good of a pin pointer. Thanks for the tip. And thanks. I need all the good luck I can get! :-)

pinpointers

Like they said earlier.. if you have been digging without a pinpointer, :digginahole: you're going to love it.. :imo:
It will cut the time digging in the hole by half!
The Garrett ranks right up there as being one of the preferred models for the money.
I use a White's BullsEye II, and quite honestly, I won't hunt without it! :rifle:
Dusty Eagle

The ProPointer is awesome! :yes: I will not hunt without it anymore. But when you get yours you might need a new sheath for it so the dirt on the PP doesnt rub on your leg! :lol:

Attachments

• basketweavepp.jpg
    basketweavepp.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 988
I don't hunt without mine. I detected a few months without, and when I got it, I would never go back to hunting without one.

double my recoveries
cut the recovery time in 1/2 per item
dig smaller holes
sometimes you can just pop the coin out with out digging at all

if you have never hunted with a pinpointer and you get one, and then leave it at home,,,, You will stop what you are doing and go back and get it.. It's that usefull.... GH

I just ordered one from Rinker1989 (a sponser on the forum) after hunting with a buddy who had one... He recovered probly 150% more items than I do on a single hunt!!! I am now anxously awaiting its arrival!!!

hunting without one.... you locate an item, you start digging, but can't find your zincoln in the dirt because it's camoflauged with the dirt... you dig and dig and dig and scan and scan and pinpoint with the detector to get a 'general' area. Eventually you find it... 15minutes to an hour later you find your penny.

Hunting with the GPP... locate an item, scan the surface (before digging), in some cases you've already pinpointed your item within a few inches from the surface. Within a matter of minutes you've already recovered your item and are filling your hole.

I went from an automax v4 to a garrett pro pointer and never even looked back. I don't even know where the AV4 went, hopefully it was trashed. I might go office space on that thing if I ever see it again. Bought a 2nd GPP for my fiance. We are, a true, Garrett family. LoL

Hey I am wondering if the Garret pro pointer is worth the money. I just bought it from Amazon, on December 25th, hasn't arrived yet, so people would you give me reviews on it? Is the pro pointer really that good? I am hoping so, cause it was 125$ Well let me know thanks. :feedback::feedback::thankyou::thankyou:

My new ProPointer is supposed to arrive tomorrow - I have been using a VibraProbe 570 for the past 3 yrs, and am quite happy with it. We'll see how the Garrett stacks up.

Well when I did not have one I did not know what I was missing. Now that I have one I have wondered how did I get along without one....they are well worth the money for sure.....

Back
Top Bottom