Where is your Metal Detector?

tnguyen8806

Do you leave your detector in the car? Inside? In a bag? or Case?

My detector is currently in the back of the Suburban with a sweater or blanket over it. I don't know if I should get a case for it, maybe a soft rifle case or something.

Mine's in the living room right now laying next to the MXT talking about the treasure they've helped me locate up as a team over the past years. :D

They are both on the treadmill in my office. Holding it down for me! Actually, here in 15 minutes, they gotta get up and move cause I gotta get my run on!:yes:

my AT pro is in the man cave basement next to the sand scoops and other spare gear, the GTI is in the bedroom closet where i can keep an eye on it :lol:

My Excal and Ace 250 are in my office side by side having a discussion about the relative merits of price versus weight for a detector (I think the Excal is winning), my Silver uMax is in my son's room (he is too little to swing it yet, but likes looking at it) for now after a very productive and hard-working weekend, and my Vaquero is in the mail on its way to a new home (yahoo!):D.

I sometimes keep the Silver uMax in the back of my car, "just in case"...:grin:

I think a gun case is a great idea, as it can organize everything so that you can just "grab and go...".

Hidden in my car. Always with me. Just purchased a second F2 for my wife. Very happy with this detector!

My F4 is in my office (off my bedroom) and my Compadre is in my bedroom where I placed it after last night's hunt.

I found a nice old wardrobe on graig's list for $50.00 bucks. Keep all my MD stuff in there if I get anymore I may have to build on.

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,088
I have me xlt at the trailer (campground) and the GT is hanging on the wall in the utility room. The kids have theirs laying on the dining room table and I my wife tells me, hers is at the trailer too.

I have padded cases for all of mine. I have 2 machines locked up in the gun room, both in padded cases. I also have two in the back of the car, not in cases. I do sometimes worry about someone breaking into the car and taking them, but I have a greater fear of putting them in cases in the car, because it seems to me someone might think they are guns, and want to take them even more? Maybe I am just paranoid, I dont know...

My Ace 250 stays in my car at all times as I hunt everyday on lunch and will never know when I will need it for a job to help someone.

My Excal ll stays at home! Only akte that when I go to the beach. To much money to keep in the car... :yes:

Back
Top Bottom