Where would you search?

filo

I have an empty 3 block area I can hunt and I have this map from the 1890's that shows there wasn't much there back then. I guess it was owned by the railroad and may have had industrial use later on. There are a few buildings shown on the map (near the top left and bottom right of the highlighted area) but not much else. I think I'll check the areas where buildings are shown first. Where would you hunt?

Attachments

• search.jpg
    search.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 208
That's really hard to say. It depends on what you are looking for. If it's silver coins then try to focus on areas that had market or leisure activities.
If this is was an industrial area a long time ago then be prepared for massive amounts of iron in the ground.

I have an empty 3 block area I can hunt and I have this map from the 1890's that shows there wasn't much there back then. I guess it was owned by the railroad and may have had industrial use later on. There are a few buildings shown on the map (near the top left and bottom right of the highlighted area) but not much else. I think I'll check the areas where buildings are shown first. Where would you hunt?

That looks like a Sanborn map and on page one there should be a legend and a list of the businesses. Should be some sort of numbering system.

Back
Top Bottom