Fortune cookie contest OVER !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker

Elite Member
Fortune unveil pic below, to be honest I was hoping for money and fortune vs best friend. Ok, it was very close between MoBob and CoinFinder2100,,,,,and the winner is,,,,,,, COINFINDER2100

!!!!!:wincup::stars::congras::confetti::gettinmoney:

Guess what my fortune cookie says from tonights Chinese dinner and you will win a $100,000,000,000,000 Zimbabwe beautiful bank note. I will eat the cookie on Feb. 1st at 9pm Central time which is when the contest will end.

One guess per member, if duplicate right guesses, first to post wins. Unless someone nails it, there will be a little subjectivity to the guesses in determining the winner. I will post the fortune after the contest and announce the winner ! Good Luck !

:gettinmoney:

Attachments

• cookie.jpg
    cookie.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 341
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
"Don't trust this fortune cookie, Magic 8 Balls work better!" Lucky numbers are 2, 8, 11, 17, 24.

"You shouldn't overspend at the moment. Frugality is important."

Awwww, now see there, and I thought it was supposed to be 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

:laughing:

I played those numbers "LOST" on the mega millions and won $100 by hitting 4 of them last year! Couldn't imagine what would happen if all 6 hit... bad luck obviously... not to mention I would have to share the jackpot with 25,000 other people who play them lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom