Is Minelab the Only Multi-Freq Machine?

Ra1der5

Athletic Supporter
Forum Supporter
Just wondering... it looks like they are the only ones with BBS technology.

multi frequency no.BBS yes.A DFX has two frequency.A V3 has 3.You don't need as many as minelab uses.It doesn't use all of them from the research i saw posted anyways.

Itsaring

The DFX has Minlab gut's,the V3i is not considered a multi freq machine just because it uses ,scans,or set on one freq at a time 2.5,7.5,22.5 freq is not a multi freq machine,sorry Minelab has that ticket :lol:

The DFX has Minlab gut's,the V3i is not considered a multi freq machine just because it uses ,scans,or set on one freq at a time 2.5,7.5,22.5 freq is not a multi freq machine,sorry Minelab has that ticket :lol:

Scratch the v3 then:laughing:

Rudy i am not a expert

BBs Excaliburs and gts 17 freq 1.5 to 25khzs FBS etrac and safari 28 freq 1.5 to 100 khzs marketing ploy,you might be correct,i wouldn't put nothing past minelab expecially when it comes to raising price's :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Notice that in all their marketing literature they only discuss how many frequencies it transmits, not how many frequencies it actually uses to receive and process the signal.

I recently read the e-trac is only using 3 frequencies at any one time. For years I thought the ground was being bombarded with 28 frequencies...don't believe the hype. At the end of the day though, it comes down to performance. I don't care how the sausage is made...

I think...or maybe I heard from the inside that minelab is inflating the prices on everything because they want to sell the company.

I recently read the e-trac is only using 3 frequencies at any one time. For years I thought the ground was being bombarded with 28 frequencies...don't believe the hype. At the end of the day though, it comes down to performance. I don't care how the sausage is made...

Does explain why my two frequency DFX is as smooth as my excal at the beach though.Was gonna do a waterproof mod.But the wires in the DFX are caulked in.If i break the wire it is all over but the crying!

I like

The F75se single freq ,set at 13khzs,but i like the Etrac to,like the excals and just picked up a cz20 dual freq,going to give that a spin this year as having a cz70pro ,i do like the czs,but one of my favorate water machine's is the surf pi Df 12 inch coil with a killer 6 in the middle PI tech,there are several good machines out there, and coils,i guess this could be a great thread discussing machines with different freqs,matching them up with what kind of hunting and were you are ,and what your hunting for,but the thread would go on forever,Earl

Does explain why my two frequency DFX is as smooth as my excal at the beach though.Was gonna do a waterproof mod.But the wires in the DFX are caulked in.If i break the wire it is all over but the crying!

I have a V3i now Don't let the brainwashed make you think you're going to find any less with that DFX in the wet. I worked a beach all week with a guy with loads of experience using an etrac I did as well if not better than he did. Once you understand how to use the V3I it's a monster in the wet. I found lots of gold with my DFX love that machine. Guys will say that a beach hunter ID is the same as a DFX but it's not you can make more adjustments to better suit your conditions on a DFX....even more with the V3I. Guys just don't want to learn it. The V3i uses 3 USABLE frequencies as many as any minelab can muster no matter what ML says. Whites is going to come out with a waterproof TDI pro. That's going to be a killer....you didn't hear it from me ...

I have a V3i now Don't let the brainwashed make you think you're going to find any less with that DFX in the wet. I worked a beach all week with a guy with loads of experience using an etrac I did as well if not better than he did. Once you understand how to use the V3I it's a monster in the wet. I found lots of gold with my DFX love that machine. Guys will say that a beach hunter ID is the same as a DFX but it's not you can make more adjustments to better suit your conditions on a DFX....even more with the V3I. Guys just don't want to learn it. The V3i uses 3 USABLE frequencies as many as any minelab can muster no matter what ML says. Whites is going to come out with a waterproof TDI pro. That's going to be a killer....you didn't here it from me ...

Yeah i have a BHID300.I like it half as much as my DFX at the beach.

Back
Top Bottom