Last Couple Hunts w/SILVER

jerr-man

Forum Supporter
Thursday Hunt,
Got out for a few hours Thrusday, didnt find any silver but did come up with (3) Wheaties, 1912, 1932, 1944 and a very cool dog tax tax, 1937, shaped like 37.

Saturday Hunt
Was supposed to rain today so I sat around this morning waiting on the rain. No rain, no rain, and still no rain. Finally decided, heck with it, let it rain. I loaded up the CTX and thought, Ill just hunt until it rains. Was pretty slow, did find $.68 in clad, and a cool old watch fob. Is from the 50th Anniversary of UMW of A, 1890-1940. Just as I felt the first drop of rain I got a great signal, 12-45 at 4". I was very tickled to see that Beautiful Barber dime, 1903, in the plug. Made my day. I love finding Barbers. Almost forgot, I also found an old bullet which I believe to be civil war era. Has the nice white patina on it. Nice addition to my bullet collection.
I ran the CTX in Coin, +3, Combined Tones, Ground Coin, Fast On, Deep On.
Hope you enjoy, I did. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• 04212018 hunt.jpg
    04212018 hunt.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 455
  • 04212018 hunt2.jpg
    04212018 hunt2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 386
  • 04212018 hunt3.jpg
    04212018 hunt3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 389
  • 04212018 hunt4.jpg
    04212018 hunt4.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 416
Very nice finds Jerr! Your on a fob hot streak!
Thank You Tom

Nice digs! That is a sharp looking Barber dime, and the coolest looking dog license tag I have ever seen!
Thank You, I like that dog tag also.

A nice variety of good stuff. Makes for interesting reading.
Thank You
Very nice finds Jerr. Love the tag and fob .
I see silver too!!!!
đź‘Ť
Thank You Dew, I love finding Barbers,

Love those old watch fobs! Nice digging.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice Jerry, bet your glad you didn't wait any longer for the rain. Some neat digs. The Fob and the Dog Tag are both unique and the bullet is in great shape. then you add a Barber, some Wheat's and then you have lots of smiles. congrats on a nice week. Trapper

Great assortment of finds jerr-man, congrats.

Love the details in that fob and unique dog tag. Congrats on a nice group of finds.

Congrats on the great hunt !!! Love the Barber and the dog tag.. very cool.

nice looking coin!

Love those old watch fobs! Nice digging.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice Jerry, bet your glad you didn't wait any longer for the rain. Some neat digs. The Fob and the Dog Tag are both unique and the bullet is in great shape. then you add a Barber, some Wheat's and then you have lots of smiles. congrats on a nice week. Trapper

Yeah,cool tag!

Thank You All

Back
Top Bottom