Just finished a 4 box half CRH

pan4au

Elite Member
I finished my CRH on 4 boxes of halves. Not to shabby. I ended up 1-90% silver and 16-40% slivers. 9 proofs.. a couple that I'll probably won't keep. I also found 20 NIFC's one of which was a 87P. 1 "no FG", 1 die crack. and a 71 that may be struck through grease

Attachments

• Apr9 box1.jpg
    Apr9 box1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 137
  • apr10 box2.jpg
    apr10 box2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 110
  • apr10 box4.jpg
    apr10 box4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 135
Wow man that’s a load of silver, congrats! I shy away from asking a teller if they have any halves for some reason :( I need to man up!

I finished my CRH on 4 boxes of halves. Not to shabby. I ended up 1-90% silver and 16-40% slivers. 9 proofs.. a couple that I'll probably won't keep. I also found 20 NIFC's one of which was a 87P. 1 "no FG", 1 die crack. and a 71 that may be struck through grease

Congrats on a fine CRH week! Nice silvers!

Wow man that’s a load of silver, congrats! I shy away from asking a teller if they have any halves for some reason :( I need to man up!

It never hurts to ask if the tellers have certain currencies or coin but this type of CRH is done deliberately. You have to ask the bank to order the coin for you or they will not have it in that quantity. It takes a week to get it in.

Back
Top Bottom