Great even my FINDS are telling me what to do now...

KS Plug Popper

You think if you can sneak away an hour, or so, to do some coin shooting you could be left in peace without anyone telling you what to do! Now my "FINDS" are even telling me what to do. I dont know what this world is coming too, haha! Found this lil 1 1/4 inch square token. looks almost like it had a wood grain in the back ground. says "FORM SINGLE LINE." Mabey a game piece, or ride token or something. 1st time I seen anything like it. Stoped at a house tear down for a few mins and found it and a rosie dime. Anyway if I find one that says "Do What Your Wife Told You," I'm selling my machines and quitting right then and there, bahaha!
Form Single line.jpg

'Do What Your Wife Told You' ?...

I remember my Wife told me in 1980 on a hot sultry summertime night..."I love you soooo much! You are so great! You are The best Man ever! Please Dont ever change!"

I said, "dont worry Baby! I aint never gonna change!"... She now regrets her nuptially induced admonishment..... She can try all she wants, and she has for the past 40yrs... but I aint never gonna change!

I made a sacred vow to her on that one hot sultry summer night back in 1980!! A man has to stand by his word even if Women dont! :laughing:

'Do What Your Wife Told You' ?...

I remember my Wife told me in 1980 on a hot sultry summertime night..."I love you soooo much! You are so great! You are The best Man ever! Please Dont ever change!"

I said, "dont worry Baby! I aint never gonna change!"... She now regrets her nuptially induced admonishment..... She can try all she wants, but I aint never gonna change! I made a sacred vow back in 1980!! :laughing:

I'm with you, man cant keep his word on the nuptial commitments, you cant trust him any where! HaHa!

Back
Top Bottom