Military Academy hunt

kevecu69

Great hunt for our club today at the nations 3rd oldest military academy. My finds were minor compared to some of the seasoned veterans in our club. All machines were bringing up good finds. Many thanks to the Colonel and Major today for their insight and history today assisting with our hunt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 153
Nice finds, I have permission at Hargrave Military academy in Chatham va. Unfortunately it’s all fill dirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks CW. There was a fair amount of field dirt today and some were able to get some goods finds through it. You should give it a shot.

Thanks CW. There was a fair amount of field dirt today and some were able to get some goods finds through it. You should give it a shot.

I’ve hunted several times but I’ve only found military badges, hat pins etc no old coins. I was finding zinc pennies at 8” deep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! If you think you finds are meager your so very wrong. Digging a Silver Dollar in itself would be a bucketlister for any detectionist. An Indian, A Buffalo, Silvers and more. Those are all very stellar recoveries and targets we all chase. Congrats on all the great finds. Trapper

Coins are nice, buttons too, but that one legged bird really is cool. Thats awsome even if its broke!

Back
Top Bottom