BACK to the Curb Strip SILVER !!!!

jerr-man

Forum Supporter
My huntin buddy, ksopie, came by and picked me up and we headed up to the curb strip / and lots I just received permission to hunt.

It was HOT HOT and I must have dug 20 holes (clad) BEFORE I finally got a good strong tone 12/45, 7" hmm, better dig that. Out comes the 1917 Merc. In really good shape, MADE MY DAY. Also found a VERY COOL old skeleton key. That thing is HUGE, almost 6" long.

As you can see, found several coins, old car, ksopie found a 1906 Indian. All in all, Great hunt with a Great friend, Doesn't get better then that. (Could have been cooler, lol).

I ran the CTX3030 on Coins, Ferrous coin, +3, fast on.

Attachments

• 10052018 hunt revised.jpg
    10052018 hunt revised.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 564
Those old curbstrips are very under rated. I'll take an old curbstrip hunt anyday. Nice hunt.

That key is awesome,as are all the finds..Congrats
Thank You wood
A productive hunt!
Thank You

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice going , Congrats !
Thank You

Shared hunts are always the best Jerry. Congrats on the Merc and all the clad. The Skeleton Key is really cool and huge. Trapper
Thank You MASTER Trapper, hopefully someday soon I can get up there and hunt with you.

Those old curbstrips are very under rated. I'll take an old curbstrip hunt anyday. Nice hunt.
Thank you. I haven't hunted curb strips a lot , BUT IM GOING TO START, lol

Very nice hunt!!! Congrats
Thank You

Nice skeleton key, only found one so far but I love their design. Congrats on the silvers and clad too :) Curb strips have become my favourite place to hunt now, I'm planning on hunting a few dozen and some vacant lots tomorrow

Cool finds! Think you could post a close up shot of that mercury dime? Front and back?

Nice skeleton key, only found one so far but I love their design. Congrats on the silvers and clad too :) Curb strips have become my favourite place to hunt now, I'm planning on hunting a few dozen and some vacant lots tomorrow

In the land of "Down Under"
your vehicles have the drivers side, on the right side of the vehicle,
or on the curb side of the street,
unlike here in the states, where the driver side is on the left side....
or on the street side.
I would think that "down under"
might have twice as many "drops" in those curbs....:?::lol:

Back
Top Bottom