Two bucket listers....

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
And I know most of you guys have many of these lol, but until Thursday evening I hadn't as much as sniffed a merc. I had just gotten finished digging a '52 Washington and got a pretty rough signal with just a bit of a high pitch. The high pitch was good enough I said screw it I'm digging this. Glad I did!!! The '45 merc. appeared out from under some can slaw. 1st bucket lister down, so I'm probably done with anything new for awhile right!!!

Nope I had an hour to burn last night so hit a little section of the front yard of a 1910 permission I have just gotten. The most gosh awful iffy signal I think I have ever heard came through the headphones. Very Very bouncy signal. I thought back to the mercury, and thought dig it!!! I pull out a square nail......!!!!!!!!! Put the pin pointer back into the hole, and out of the side wall pops out a 1924 buffalo nickel!!!!! Still pumped this morning!!!

Attachments

• washington.jpg
    washington.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 580
  • Merc.jpg
    Merc.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 579
  • buff.jpg
    buff.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 553
You have opened new doors in this hobby. Every Merc or Buffalo still brings that thrill of the firsts for me. I hope it will always be that way. Congrats on your firsts. Trapper

You have opened new doors in this hobby. Every Merc or Buffalo still brings that thrill of the firsts for me. I hope it will always be that way. Congrats on your firsts. Trapper[/QUOTE

Thanks Trapper!!!! Man I'm always in AHH of how much silver you uncover....lol a true legend in my book!!! As for the thrill.......Wheat Penny's still get my heart pumping when I get them out of a hole!!!

Congrats on the double silver! That buff is in great condition for these parts! Of the few that I've found, you can barely make out the date.

Congrats on the double silver! That buff is in great condition for these parts! Of the few that I've found, you can barely make out the date.

Thanks Toad. We need to get your NOX to some of these permissions. I would love to see what you uncover with it. I'm loving my AT Max but very interested in seeing what the NOX will do.

Thanks Toad. We need to get your NOX to some of these permissions. I would love to see what you uncover with it. I'm loving my AT Max but very interested in seeing what the NOX will do.

Anytime! It would be fun to compare signals between the two.

Back
Top Bottom