Smaller herd- Nox 800

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Hit a couple smaller sites today.
Weather was nice, actually spring like if you can believe.

Nox park 2 speed 7 used to locate all.

24wc7pl.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] smaller herd[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Nice saves buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, are you getting any variation on the nox number for buffalo vs the jefferson, or are you getting a steady 13?

Nice, are you getting any variation on the nox number for buffalo vs the jefferson, or are you getting a steady 13?

Thanks to all the folks who responded.

As far as nickel ID goes.
You see a hard locked 12= dig.
You see a 12/13 signal = dig.
You see a 13/14 signal = walk.
You see a hard 13 signal= good chance of nickel but not always.
You get a pecking signal with 11= could be older and or deeper nickel, might not be either.

Thanks to all the folks who responded.

As far as nickel ID goes.
You see a hard locked 12= dig.
You see a 12/13 signal = dig.
You see a 13/14 signal = walk.
You see a hard 13 signal= good chance of nickel but not always.
You get a pecking signal with 11= could be older and or deeper nickel, might not be either.

Thanks for the detailed response. My 600 is on the truck for delivery and im waiting at the door like a dog waiting for their owner to get home. Is there a way to determine if the nickel signal is a pulltab? I watched a great video showing how if you switch to single frequency mode 10 on a good signal and the number jumps, or changes it will be iron. If its is a good target you want to dig, the number will stay the same across frequencies.

Thanks for the detailed response. My 600 is on the truck for delivery and im waiting at the door like a dog waiting for their owner to get home. Is there a way to determine if the nickel signal is a pulltab? I watched a great video showing how if you switch to single frequency mode 10 on a good signal and the number jumps, or changes it will be iron. If its is a good target you want to dig, the number will stay the same across frequencies.

There are no absolutes with any detector really.
Rather tendencies.

This link here.
Read it.
Not all of this info will necessarily reflect 600 model performance. But a lot of good info.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=256654

Very stellar hunting. Congrats on the Silver's, the Buffalo's and all the rest. Neat to see your post and Air Force Mike's at the same time. Hope for continued success. Trapper

Very stellar hunting. Congrats on the Silver's, the Buffalo's and all the rest. Neat to see your post and Air Force Mike's at the same time. Hope for continued success. Trapper

You are welcome.

I have another site to go to.
Modern trash city.
I have hunted some.

Will prove interesting to see how many nickels can be had. Site dates back to circa 1890. Lot so high rollers in the area up until 1950. A vacation spot for them in a real small town. They come for the mineral water and baths.

Back
Top Bottom