Nice Silver Day!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Went back to one of my haunts that is absolutely HUGE. I couldn't hit this place in a lifetime. Did some fast zig zag sweeps until I hit two wheat cents about a foot away from each other. Then I slowed to a crawl.

Had a lot of fun hitting coins. Especially since I didn't find one house or much clad. Only 3 dimes and a newer Canadian penny 1981.

I did snag 8 wheat cents and two king George Canadian, plus the no date buffalo and the silvers. I think I will have more fun in this spot.

At the most I dug 5 pieces of trash and one whatsit.

Looks like a great day. I would definitely be spending more time there when you can't be in the water.

<————— jealous.

Seriously makes me want to be able to get out more! And find that elusive first silver!

Over a dollar in face value silver. That's a great hunt in my book! I spent 3 hours in the moonlight looking for your scraps left at Nibley. Managed just a dime. :ohwell:

Nice saves Scuba, what machine were you using today?

I am exclusively using the Equinox 800. Kevin has my E-Trac. He found 3 silvers before I left. No idea of his total.

Man, you are killing the silver on land !!! Congrats on the great hunt.

Nice job Scuba! Looks like one heck of a day!

Six silver coins in one hunt? I'll be lucky if I find six in the next two years:laughing: Really nice hunt........

Nice hunt and finds. Congratulations.

There is a KEY to finding stuff like I do. I do not hunt where everybody goes all the time. I look for places to get permission. This camp is no exception. It is a very old one and very large. Others have got silver out of here but they don't come back for some reason. I do not go to the same parks, same beaches same properties that others hit and hit and hit unless it is in lake St. Clair and I just keep at it.

I am sure everyone wanting to succeed could find places to get into that would produce like I am getting.

This place is all woods now. You have to get around big and little trees and fallen trees. The first quarter was under a fallen tree. but the tree was off the ground enough I could get my coil to where I heard the beep.

I am going back in a few minutes. This campground is over 50 acres and all private.

ASK permission somewhere. Be polite, the worse you can get is a no. But if you get a yes, you can find things others only dream of.

When I dive, I find spots others only dream of. One lake 4 years ago I came home with 34 silvers and 6 gold rings out of a old defunct swim beach. SPOTS are out there. You just need to research or stumble upon them. I enjoy stumbling upon them.

Back
Top Bottom