The return of Edik The Enforcer...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
The pursuit of a 200 silver season was already over around the end of August but I didn't know it at the time:shrug: here it is 6 weeks later and I can count the number of outings since with the fingers on one hand...just ain't been feeling it...but today I had enough motivation to get out, and instinct was telling me don't do the usual dig silver thing:laughing: but to take a small coiled FBS machine to a place out in the woods I've done very well at in the past when running the big coils, chasing high tones, finding vintage silvers and whatnot...instead I made this a dig anything with depth that's not iron kinda hunt and it paid off, especially with the last targetHoly hot buttery...and in the dirt no less :shock: it's time to shut the machine off, sit, look around, absorb the surroundings and circumstances, ponder it all for a few...then go home with some treasure:pirate: What I was finding before the ring 1909, 1917 wheats, 1928 Canadian cent, 186x and 1880 Indians vintage gold plated jewelry of some sort Only the 3rd piece of gold this season, it was about 6" down, same depth as the rest of the targets...but had a almost too perfect mid tone that said dig right now...and do it carefully:yes: hello vintage high K :D Edik approves... Definitely didn't mind taking a very rare silver skunk today, the vintage 18K more than makes up for that and for not hunting much at all recently. I'm not sure when or where the next outing will happen, but until then...thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting to all!

Great story and great find. It's stories like this that make the rest of us push a little harder and dig more targets :) :thumbsup:

WTG Captain! I was wondering where you were?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great finds with great weather. What else can one ask for. Glad to see your back.

Back
Top Bottom