Tiny gold and silver

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Up at the hunting houses in Catskill NY for the weekend and armed with the Equinox as always. How there’s anything left in the yard around the main house is beyond me. I’ve been hammering it for years with a Deus and this year with the nox and still finding keepers mixed in the iron carpet.
This time I managed a war nickel and tiny tiny piece of gold jewelry from the side yard. It’s still gold though lol. The 1920 buff came from one of the fields near the house. Musket ball was a nice surprise too. The side yard was clearly used as a dump back in the 1700/1800s. Every hole has broken pieces of pottery and rusted iron. When you swing the coil anywhere near the house it sounds like machine gun iron grunts. The nox does very well, even better than my Deus did.

150b6576b313862304fc2fd90f8dd6b6.jpg

54bb89c65522bc48ae9fe1189d7c02b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet but I’m going to. I bet it’ll be a killer in this iron.

Not yet but I’m going to. I bet it’ll be a killer in this iron.

I haven’t gotten one yet either, what recovery speed are you using? At the old 1700’s house I hunt I use recovery speed 7, iron bias 2, sensitivity 23,park 2. I just love park 2!! It’s so much more sensitivity to small targets and lower conductors but stills finds deep coins

Back
Top Bottom