Buttons And More Silver, 294 FTY

Wow that's more than Jamflicker!
Appreciate the reply Metal. This may be the first and only time I top Jason (Jamflicker) on the Silver Coin count. He is still outdoing me on Sterling, Wheat's and Marbles. I'm retired with a lot more time and he works and has a lot of other responsibilities.
Congrats on the old buttons and the silvers Trapper...a very good week of hunting! Looking forward to silver #300 and beyond so keep digging!
Thank you Bruce for the encouraging response. Those buttons are really special to me and have some history. Hopefully on my next post will include #300 as I am already wondering what it will be.
Well done!! That’s a great seal button with the eagle on it
Really appreciate your reply Vic. I see others post buttons here on the forum but I have no real knowledge of them. This one has some damage but I'm very happy to have it. Thank you for the info.
What nice pile of silver Trapper. Big congrats on your way to 300 FTY!
Thank you Toad for your reply. i would not have thought this would have been possible for me to achieve. I truly feel blessed as this has been a great adventure. Trapper

That is an awesome assortment Trap,I love it! I’m bringing all of my stuff for you to clean this weekend,I don’t know how you make your items looking so nice. I’ll expect it back the following weekend please....;) ALL of it!
Seriously,great finds and IDs,that’s what makes this whole thing as enjoyable as it is.

Congrats on all the nice finds!
Appreciate your response Twizzler, thank you.
That is an awesome assortment Trap,I love it! I’m bringing all of my stuff for you to clean this weekend,I don’t know how you make your items looking so nice. I’ll expect it back the following weekend please....;) ALL of it!
Seriously,great finds and IDs,that’s what makes this whole thing as enjoyable as it is.
I don't dig a lot of Buttons Kevin. The Eagle Seal is my first of those. The Wisconsin Seal is a pretty rare dig. Now the Silver I find pretty often.:yes: Trapper

nice digs trapper congrats :D
Appreciate your reply Mark, thank you. Things are going pretty well for me this year.
Beautiful and awesome finds as usual Trapper! I hope number 300 is something amazing for you!
Thank you Fred for the kind words. I don't find or dig a lot of buttons so these are pretty special. Dug 300 today and will make a report after I get pictures.

Back
Top Bottom