Return Remorse!

puppy-mud: Not sure why you'd need the keys to the various bathrooms after hours. That's what bushes are made for after all. And if it's hunting inside state parks after hours .... Sheesk, what's happened to your fence-hopping skills lately ?? :laughing:

puppy-mud: Not sure why you'd need the keys to the various bathrooms after hours. That's what bushes are made for after all. And if it's hunting inside state parks after hours .... Sheesk, what's happened to your fence-hopping skills lately ?? :laughing:

They are very nice well built Park facilities...Once the SHTF, I plan to live in one and rent out the other! Like beachfront condos! Duplexes even! See?:laughing:

...especially when Zombie apocalypse survival might be in the balance....Got home with about a buck fitty in clad and one empty can...Wife asked like normal, "Find anything valuable today?"...."Nope...Just pennies and pultabs"...:laughing:

Man! Now you have no way to survive the zombie apocalypse!:laughing:

Is it just me?
somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind I am sort of looking forward to a Zombie Apocalypse.. would be the ultimate survival test.. :D

Mud …...did you explain to your wife about might having to repel zombies using your customized Nox with the added zombie repel feature ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_zombie_beach.jpg

Mud-puppy The movie , Coming to a theater near you .Spine tingling adventure as you watch the perils and tribulations of the courageous Nox brandishing superhero .Watch him as he battles his way through a sea of pulltabs , can slaw , zincs and all the other myriads of underground denizens set before him .Watch as he rescues , lady Liberty and former Presidents from internment in the suffocating Earth with his Buntline screwdriver . See his survival skills as he is a highly recognized expert in the preparation of road kill . Watch as he is fired upon by the geriatric tooth spitting monster on his own porch . Thrills , chills and adventure !

:Caution this movie is not for the faint of heart and no one will be seated after the first five minutes . Rated R : Promiscuous digging scenes and consumption of half eaten pizzas .:shock::?::wow2::fear:

StarringMud puppy as himself

Stormi Danniels as the snack bar lady

Robert Dee Nero as the drunken beach bum

Cheech and Chong as the Park management guys

Geriatric tooth spitter as himself

and many more well known personalities in cameo roles .

I can't wait to hear your acceptance speech at the Academy awards Mud !:lol:

I probably would've also kept those keys if I knew they belonged to the council. :laughing: Then again, most of our parks don't have gates.

But it would be cool to find the keys of a school gate. There's at least a dozen schools in my area that I can't hunt because they're locked shut after hours.

Back when I was in high school, I had the master keys to all of the lockers, class rooms, and locker rooms. It was very convenient. Especially after lacrosse practice I could hit the home-ec room and raid the fridge.

Amazon sells Zombie spray $1.98 a can with free shipping on Prime...makes you walk sideways like a crab and slobber a lot but I've yet to run across my first Zombie, I think, but then there was....

Nice return lol. I can only imagine the access to everything if you didn't return... But not worth the risk haha :)

Back
Top Bottom