Spectacular day for me, silver 3 and 4 ever!

Jonesey89

Time was limited for me this evening with about an hour of daylight left once I got home from work and drove to a practice football field. People have parked there for years for the games on Friday nights, so I figured I could add to my clad jar. Things were going good picking up quarters and dimes. Hit a badly corroded wheat cent, it looks like a 956. Then I hit the 57 Rosie after a few more clad and excitedly ran over to my very patient wife who was waiting in the car. Walked back over and began swinging hoping for my first silver quarter and I got a signal that was a little low for a quarter but a little high for a dime on my AT pro but since the soil was wet I took that into account. I wasn't expecting the Sterling St. Christopher medal. I'm over the roof excited. It's my first piece of jewelry i have ever found and my first sterling. I'm pretty high on life tonight if I do say so myself! Thank you all for looking! I'll definitely be going back soon :)

Attachments

• 20180411_203115.jpg
    20180411_203115.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 20180411_203209.jpg
    20180411_203209.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 20180411_203201.jpg
    20180411_203201.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 20180411_203223.jpg
    20180411_203223.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 130
Congrats on the two silvers! I can’t seem, for the life of me, to find a sterling religious pendent, it’s on my bucket list!

Congratulations on the silver.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! I'm usually pretty strict on myself to not make typos or use bad grammar, but in my excitement I see I did a few times! Haha. My wife pointed out that the pendant itself is not broke so there may be a broken chain nearby. I like the way she thinks!

I believe so! 3 of the quarters were 65s and most were late 60s and early 70s. It's also loaded with targets, so I'm pretty sure it is a virgin site

Congradulations on the sweet sweet silver !
Nothing like a good hunt with some highlights like that .
The buggers are hard to find .
Great hunting report 👍
,Dew

Welcome Jonesey from the home of The Clarks!!!

Congrats on the silvers and welcome to the worst addiction you'll ever have.........From now on you will stare at grass and ballfields and home's foundations like you never have before........
We'll be lookin forward to seeing more goodies from you soon.......
happy hunting......

congrats ! now get your wife a detector so she doesnt have to wait in the car!

Unfortunately I tried this. A few years ago I bought her a teknetics eurotek pro with the intentions of spending quality time together. Finally I got tired of it sitting around and started using it. I'm glad I did, it's a great little machine. I've since have since upgraded but the ETP still calls our closest in the hallway home. Haha I have tried every which way to get her into it. She said if we do go together, she would rather one of us swing and one of us retrieve..... although aside from vacations to the beach, we have literally never even done this! I did manage to get her into coin roll hunting with me a little. It's been an extreeeeemely hard seed to plant! Haha

Congrats on the silvers !!!!

This happens a lot with me too. Short after work hunts turn up silver when I least expect it. Happened again for me last night on a 1.5 hour hunt. Silver !!!!

Back
Top Bottom