• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Yuba City California

Nuggetslayer

Anyone from Yuba City want to get out and find some silver? Winter time is my slow time for the gold machine, so been wanting to get out and pop some plugs. Let me know if you want to get out, my name is Jeff

Welcome from Salinas, CA . ~ 3.25 hrs. from you. Lots of history around you. And don't forget the forum rules: Fellow CA hunters send me 30% of all their finds (I accept paypal ) :cool:

Lol I’ll Keep that in mind. I’ve lived here since 1998, and fell in love with the area. 90% of my detecting is with my GPZ7000 chasing gold, but I love coin shooting during winter months. Been doing ok, but my buddies only like nugget shooting, can’t get them to go out coin shooting with me

Lol I’ll Keep that in mind. I’ve lived here since 1998, and fell in love with the area. 90% of my detecting is with my GPZ7000 chasing gold, but I love coin shooting during winter months. Been doing ok, but my buddies only like nugget shooting, can’t get them to go out coin shooting with me

Are you using that nugget machine for coins too ? If so, how do you keep from going bonkers without ability to pass iron, BB's, staples, etc... ?

Meetup

I'm down here in Sacramento if you'd like to meet up. I have a few different md's, but mainly use an Etrac or an Xp Deus. Pm me if you'd like to go MDing. Jim

Last edited:
Anyone from Yuba City want to get out and find some silver? Winter time is my slow time for the gold machine, so been wanting to get out and pop some plugs. Let me know if you want to get out, my name is Jeff

Would like to try meeting up with you some time in February. I am willing to shoot for coins, gold, silver, whatever.

I’m headed out in the morning! Was in Nevada last week, found 7 nuggets, but only about 10 grams. Looking for a bit of silver this week

Back
Top Bottom