I joined the Equinox club....

ohiochris

Elite Member
Just got off the phone with Phil at Myers metal detectors , ordered a 600. I figure if I find later that I want the 800 instead I can sell the 600 and recoup a significant portion of the price.

Phil seems like a nice guy , I plan to leave a good feedback on here once the detector arrives.

Just got off the phone with Phil at Myers metal detectors , ordered a 600. I figure if I find later that I want the 800 instead I can sell the 600 and recoup a significant portion of the price.

Phil seems like a nice guy , I plan to leave a good feedback on here once the detector arrives.
Congrats, im about to pull the trigger on one too, seems like everywhere I look its priced above MSRP... I'd like to pay less not more if possible lol waiting to hear back from phil myself. Good luck!

Nox 600

I just got my NOX 600 yesterday afternoon. I am putting the machine together and charging the battery right now. It's snowing like crazy here so I doubt I will be hunting with it for at least a week or longer. Anyway, I have it and am anxious to use it. Hope you both have good luck with yours. Hope both of you are Vet's also, that 15% off is nice. You'll have to down load the manual fro Minelab. it's not included in the box. Want some snow ?? Free !!!
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT Pro, AT Carrot Pin Pointer, Garrett 8 " X 6 " Coil

Congrats on the new machine! I’ve been inquiring about buying a 600 myself.Dont look good here in Pennsylvania for spring tho,we’re getting pounded with snow.

Attachments

• 723B4479-F366-47F1-A804-C86828C17A14.jpg
    723B4479-F366-47F1-A804-C86828C17A14.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Nox 600

My Nox is assembled and the battery is charged. Now to try to set it up and get ready to hunt with it if it ever stops snowing here. I am selling my Whites back-up Treasure Pro so I guess my AT Pro will become my back-up and the Nox 600 the primary machine. Still snowing like crazy here. Stay warm everyone and don't eat yellow snow.
Bubbaron

Congrats, im about to pull the trigger on one too, seems like everywhere I look its priced above MSRP... I'd like to pay less not more if possible lol waiting to hear back from phil myself. Good luck!

Well , the beauty of the 600 right now is there are dealers out there who have them , or there soon will be again. I got lucky this time around and Phil had one but there are probably others who do too. Phil will probably get more if he is out of them. Most actual detector dealers are selling at MSRP , its only on ebay and such that they are higher. But you want to deal with a real professional anyway so try to avoid ebay , where you are not quite sure who you are dealing with.

We got 2 to 3 inches of snow here last night but most of it has melted now. Im in no hurry to get out in the wet and cold either though , never used to bother me but I am getting to old to enjoy it any more. Ice fishing ? ..you bet , but I will take a warm day for metal detecting :lol:

The 600 is all the detector that the average detectorist will need. For coin hunting turn it on, noise cancel, ground balance, put in park 2 and start hunting.

Back
Top Bottom