Threshold increase/decrease

PullTab mac

once again, as a toddler on here, many thanks on "solid", honest advice...concerning slight threshold elevations, what have you soverniegn GT users (or anybody) find is a "sure" dig? after a month, and a lot of reading members advice on here, the detector message is becoming much clearer. its those threshold changes that really confuse me...i know the GT has many voices it speaks, and will take time to understand its language, but i was looking for a little input on changing thresholds and what is she trying to tell me? thanks in advance....mac ...cedar key fl !!!

In the case of the sovereign,your returning threshold pitch tone can tell you the conductivity of a rejected target and also if the rejected target was because of the discrimination setting or the variable notch setting.This feature is known as "pitch hold".Never having used a detector with this feature before,I ran my brothers sovereign at the park one afternoon and this feature drove me nuts,but I have no doubt that when its understood and gotten used to,it can provide the operater with useable information.

thanks folks...i try to run with iron mask on , with-0 notch & 0 disc....sensitivity just outta the box from auto...volume 100% ...threshold barely audible with the gt in track mode....to pin point ill switch to "all metals" and track to PP...ive tried the silent search feature but there is something about having a "solid" threshold buzzing through the headphones if nothing more than to remind me that "I DID" charge the batteries last night...thanks again ...mac fl

Back
Top Bottom