I proved the myth wrong!

Donneybrook

Elite Member
Today I found two horseshoes today within 5 minutes of each other. I decided to test the "luck" myth and both times i let the "luck" drain out by leaving the prongs facing the ground. Some would say i'd just let all my luck drain out, but that was not the case. A little bit later i scored a nice little pistol ball. These are only my second and third horseshoes so i'm sittin' happy. I also found what looks like a lock plate? Off a trunk maybe?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 267
Why is it missing so much? It doesnt appear that it hit something. More like it was scraped out. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 273
Possibly not a complete pour of lead into the mold to fill it up ? Just a guess on my part.
Congrats on the finds!

Not to rain on your parade, or go against your myth comment. But....I was detecting around the same area as you. Actually, right behind you. I found a couple of silver halves and about thirteen silver Mercs. Not to say that you weren't lucky, but....

JK

Not to rain on your parade, or go against your myth comment. But....I was detecting around the same area as you. Actually, right behind you. I found a couple of silver halves and about thirteen silver Mercs. Not to say that you weren't lucky, but....

JK

Lol. I thought i heard something in the underbrush :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom