$600 in Clad!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
I went out today to do some clad hunting. I was able to pull in $10.90 and raise my total over $605!! My next goal may be a challenge though since I have almost exhausted my park hunt around here. $700?? hummm

ATPro Dude

Congrats! that's a bunch of clad! Good luck on reaching the now 700? goal!

Hey DUDE, Nice to see you`re back out at it. Knowing you, you will come up with some more area to deplete. Congrats on that mark though. Im waiting another month or so and will do another cycle of the 30 plus schools I visit and should be able to net another $150 or so from there. Keep at it !! :yes:....HH

Nice!...Clad count for me is 2-3 dollars a day but I have been pulling change out of them for 20 years, not to mention the other fellas I never see.

That's simply amazing man, congrats!

I have a hard time finding much clad. Anywhere. I only get out on my lunch hours mostly, hitting up relatively modern parks. Heck of a time eeking much outta the ground :|

You're on the other end of the spectrum there!

I went out today to do some clad hunting. I was able to pull in $10.90 and raise my total over $605!! My next goal may be a challenge though since I have almost exhausted my park hunt around here. $700?? hummm

ATPro Dude

I am really starting to miss so cal even though I was located in the high desert....the local park I used to hunt was a virtual ATM.
Had I stayed there, I might have done 250 by Xmas.

HDD

Back
Top Bottom