Looking for someone to hunt with in South Central Pennsylvania

chanman

Forum Supporter
Just getting into the hobby, and having a great time! Seeing if anyone is in the South Central PA/MD area that would like to do some swinging. Shoot me a message if so. Thanks, and happy hunting!

Just saw your post...I'm from Franklin County, Chambersburg area. Always looking to make like minded friends.

May be of intrest

If you fellas are not aware of it, this may be of interest.

http://fmdac.org/fmdac_gettysburg_2017.pdf

Federation Of Metal Detector and Archaeological Clubs Historic Gettysburg, PA October 28 & 29, 2017 in conjunction with the Autumn Civil War Show.

I may try to get down there this year. Seeing Gettysburg would be the icing on the cake!

Sc pa

Just getting into the hobby, and having a great time! Seeing if anyone is in the South Central PA/MD area that would like to do some swinging. Shoot me a message if so. Thanks, and happy hunting!

Well I am in Honey Brook, NW Chester County right on the border with Lancaster county.

im from Gettysburg. born and raised on the backside of round top. just a hint.... do not! repeat! do not go anywhere near the battlefield with your detector in the car. even if its in the trunk with no batteries! they will take it!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom