Nobody has a 31” Sampson in stock???

IDXMonster

Elite Member
Really?? Did they go under or what the hell happened? NOBODY has them in stock! No....I don’t want ANY other shovel! Just venting,sorry...

Ground Sharks aren't Sampsons, they are Lesche.

Well, both the Ground Shark and what's commonly called the Sampson 31", are both Lesche. I don't think they make the Ground Shark in 31". I'd be hesitant to purchase one called a Ground Shark in the ad.

Really?? Did they go under or what the hell happened? NOBODY has them in stock! No....I don’t want ANY other shovel! Just venting,sorry...

you might want to reconsider! using a "sampson" in a park or other public place
will get you "pitched!" along with every one else! i'm just saying'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

My girlfriend bought me that shovel for Christmas in the link that waltr posted. It's awesome.

cIC3G8q.jpg

I would think that NOT using something like that in a park or any other public place would be common sense..................:darnconfused:

you might want to reconsider! using a "sampson" in a park or other public place
will get you "pitched!" along with every one else! i'm just saying'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Maybe I am missing an inside joke but I have never had any issues in public or otherwise with my "shovel". Dig clean plugs and there isn't a problem. Plus it saves my knees and back big time. :D

I have used the 31" lesche and also the whites ground hawg in parks for many seasons. I have never even been spoken to about my shovel. Its the detector that gets you targeted more times than not. I now use a handheld whites digger, but only cause I'm cheap and don't want to spend another 80$ on a shovel :laughing: IDX, you may want to give predator tools a try, also grave digger tools are very nice. But they seem to always be out of stock. I have heard nothing but good things about both of them. Good luck this year man!

My girlfriend bought me that shovel for Christmas in the link that waltr posted. It's awesome.

cIC3G8q.jpg

Wave,can you check with her and see how she did it or where it came from again? AM Leonard is a distributor....minimum 5 per order. Thanks!

I would think that NOT using something like that in a park or any other public place would be common sense..................:darnconfused:

Never an issue with the tiny shovel. Everyone I know(just about) uses one and I’ve used one for a long time. I just can’t find one!

Maybe I am missing an inside joke but I have never had any issues in public or otherwise with my "shovel". Dig clean plugs and there isn't a problem. Plus it saves my knees and back big time. :D

And that’s why I use one as well...clean target recovery,speed,ease of use and I am hunting at the 7-11” level almost ALL the time. I’ll NEVER go back to a hand trowel.

Back
Top Bottom