21K ring

Steve in PR

Found the ring while looking for a lost dog chain. Never found anything so high a karat. 3.3 grams. A strange grade but not unheard of according to the internet.

Didn't find the dog chain.

LOTS of people on the beach. School is out for the week so there will be a replenishing of the gold stock at the beach!

Attachments

• 040906.jpg
    040906.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 384
  • 040906fm1.jpg
    040906fm1.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 378
I had never heard of that carat weight either Steve, and I googled it and its big on the other side of the pond ;)

Great looking ring as well.

Yeah, it's hard to find anything American made above 14k. However, in Asia it's common to see 21k and up jewelry. My Indian friends here at work all wear 22k solid gold. I sure hope they lose it where I'm detecting :lol:

OkieDigger said:
Yeah, it's hard to find anything American made above 14k. However, in Asia it's common to see 21k and up jewelry. My Indian friends here at work all wear 22k solid gold. I sure hope they lose it where I'm detecting :lol:

Bring in your pin pointer and tell them its a radiation detector and hit their rings and when it sounds offer to get rid of their radioactive rings for them ;)

:lol: Oh, but it's not just rings. One guy has a huge solid gold 22k bracelet. It's not a chain bracelet either. Just a big solid ring of gold :wow:

Beautiful ring Steve. I too have never heard of that karat weight. You learn something new everyday.

Nice Steve,looks brand new. i have never found 21k rings before a few 22k mostly 9k and 18k in my part of the world.

:yes: tassie

Back
Top Bottom