Interesting finds

MobileBama

I hope this is the right place to post these finds. I hunted the same fishing camp where I found the silver using my Fisher F2. Found some coins, bullet shells and some junk not worth posting. When I upgrade detectors I'm going to really spend some time hunting this property. Thanks for checking out my finds

National Distillers 1875431 PATS bottle top. I'm thinking it's from the 1940's, I actually found several of these but this one was in best shape
NationalDistillerscap_zps9031e258.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Evinrude Elto outboard motor brass token. I'm thinking 1930's
evinrudeeltocoin_zps547aa6a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

pic I found on the web:
IMAGE_OBV_172461.jpg

1971 Stretcha Fetcha ambulance bottom
stretchafetcha_zps55eabf5a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1065_l.jpg

I also found a Lesney Matchbox Series FORD G.T. No. 41 Grand Prix Race Car made in England that was in pretty rough shape.

National Distillers 1875431 PATS bottle top. I'm thinking it's from the 1940's, I actually found several of these but this one was in best shape
NationalDistillerscap_zps9031e258.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Did you ever find out anything about the screw cap? I found one that looks almost brand new last week in my yard except some rust on the edge . It was only about two inches deep on the side of our hill facing the road. My thought is maybe the 80s. They sold to Jim Bean in 1987. Mine was on the broken bottle top and we are on a main road.

Back
Top Bottom