2018 totals

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Finds for 2018 were down from the usual but still not too bad. My girlfriend and hunt partner, Sue found two really nice seated coins which were a definite plus. Silver coins for the two of us totaled seven and sterling finds totaled 14.

Our clad finds totaled 2,021 coins worth $268.20

Attachments

• IMG_0161.JPG
    IMG_0161.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0176.JPG
    IMG_0176.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0178.JPG
    IMG_0178.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 251
Hey! 13.27c per coin average! Thats a lot better than the 8c PCA I generally run! Plus you got some nice old silvers and even hunted with an actual not imaginary Girlfriend! I'd say you had a Super Year! :laughing:

When you two find silver it's some high quality saves.
Very nice wrap up.
Thanks for setting up the nice spread for us.
,Dew

I'd say you had a great year!!
Thanks....

Nice job!
Thank You

A very impressive presentation. Congrats to you both on some great digs along the way. Hope 2019 is even better for you both. Trapper
Thanks, we'll give it our best in2019

Congrats on the finds! :woot: I'd say you had a great year! :shock:
Thanks, it wasn't our best but it was still pretty good

Congrats on a fine year!
Thank You

Hey! 13.27c per coin average! Thats a lot better than the 8c PCA I generally run! Plus you got some nice old silvers and even hunted with an actual not imaginary Girlfriend! I'd say you had a Super Year! :laughing:
Thanks, Mud....having a girlfriend who's into detecting is a definite plus !

Your determination is evident in your nice finds way to go!
Thanks, claddy…..it was a lot of fun.

When you two find silver it's some high quality saves.
Very nice wrap up.
Thanks for setting up the nice spread for us.
,Dew
Thanks, Dew....the two seated coins were both a very nice surprise when Sue pulled them out of the ground.

Huge pile o' clad, old seated silvers, and FOURTEEN STERLINGS! Just those things alone make for a great year. Count all the good times, all the forum interactions, and having a girlfriend/detecting partner, and you got it made! Congrats on it all, and let's have a great '19 too!

Congrats on a job well done, especially finds those real old silvers!
Thanks JAK......

Huge pile o' clad, old seated silvers, and FOURTEEN STERLINGS! Just those things alone make for a great year. Count all the good times, all the forum interactions, and having a girlfriend/detecting partner, and you got it made! Congrats on it all, and let's have a great '19 too!
Thanks Foragist…..we're looking forward to whatever adventures and finds we have in the coming year.

Finds for 2018 were down from the usual but still not too bad. My girlfriend and hunt partner, Sue found two really nice seated coins which were a definite plus. Silver coins for the two of us totaled seven and sterling finds totaled 14.

Our clad finds totaled 2,021 coins worth $268.20
Congrats, to both Sue and yourself on a good year of detecting. I too had a good year of finds and hope 2019 is even better for all of us. Going hunting today before the rain begins again tonight 01/04/2019. GL & HH.

Hey congrats on a great season. Its not always about what you find but about spending time with those you love that also enjoy this hobby.....Continued success to you...HH

Congrats, to both Sue and yourself on a good year of detecting. I too had a good year of finds and hope 2019 is even better for all of us. Going hunting today before the rain begins again tonight 01/04/2019. GL & HH.
Thanks and good luck to you in the coming year.

Hey congrats on a great season. Its not always about what you find but about spending time with those you love that also enjoy this hobby.....Continued success to you...HH
Thank You, and I agree with what you said about spending time with the one you love.

Back
Top Bottom