Making some temporary waterproof Nox Phones.

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Threw these together using a drilled out CTX connector, iphone waterproof short plug, waterproof earbuds and some epoxy. Got one coat of epoxy done. Gonna dip the connections in some flexi seal. Just temporary until I get the part that goes inside my amphenol connector to finish modding a pair of OBN Skullies. Earbuds were pretty loud. Have to wear a buff to hold them in the ears in our waves I think. FWIW the plug on the Equinox is waterproof so if you get a drip you just rinse it out. Should be good connection on this one though. Bought 4 of the iphone plugs. Ground one way down to be sure you can make these small enough to insert into the CTX connector sleeve.

Attachments

• IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 281
Sweet, nice job, OBN were's my skullies :( with that end connector Earl

Sorry Earl you missed the opening..Jan n Feb...Now I have to make sure my excalibur will get your chains..yet to find any so I am guessing you have got them all? Dag...:D

Looks Great Larry! Looks fairly easy to make I am glad your going SS.

Knob guard you made is doing Great, thanks for letting me test. I'll give it a few months and then send you some pics. So far I see it as a winner!

No Problem OBN

Bro., have a great year hunting , :lol: :tropical: Ps Larry i have faith in you , good luck with your fix, Earl:thumbsup: PS put my order in, if you decide to make some custom Equinox waterproof phones, i see you already have access to the Equinox waterproof end connector .:yes: Making some skullies:?: , i have a better chance at getting a pair from you than OBN, as he will be trying to modify his jet ski -for a fast retreat from pirates , while trying to keep up with Meggie, and Kapi , so he doesn't loose his Ring Daddy title howboutit :shock::lol:

Last edited:
Looks Great Larry! Looks fairly easy to make I am glad your going SS.

Knob guard you made is doing Great, thanks for letting me test. I'll give it a few months and then send you some pics. So far I see it as a winner!

Glad it is working. I like mine but I am the one making them:lol:

Back
Top Bottom