• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The Biggest Thing I Ever Found at the Beach

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And you know what? I couldn't get it out! I had to roll it back up and put it back in the hole.

I've never found it again either. Very strange. :?:

Attachments

• hugechain.jpg
    hugechain.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 558
  • hugechain2.jpg
    hugechain2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 536
  • hugechain3.jpg
    hugechain3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 542
carol

toooo bad that chain is not silver or gold :)

i saw two litlle girls here dragging one just like that not long ago along the damp sand line following their parents....................up the dry sand they went.....................i was glad now that i see yours.

cool post

Carol it looks like a chain for a swim platform... Were you using the Baracuda there?

Yeah I was using the Cuda, maybe that's why I found it, notice how deep the hole is.

Holy Moly Carol! don't pull that chain. Its the plug. You pull that and the water will drain away. :lol:

I think Jimmy Hoffa might be at the end of that chain! :yes:

That's the biggest chain I've ever seen dug up... too bad it wasn't 14K  :grin:

Hey I found the anchor that went with that! - I was trying to think about the biggest thing that I pulled up over the years - it was an anchor - way way out at low tide at Revere beach - it was down a couple of feet - I took it out and filled in the hole and dragged it part of the way back - another guy I was hunting with that I had met up there pointed out a guy in the distance that he knew that would take it - guess he sands them down and resells them he says. I was glad he took it - I did not want to have to drag it all the back to the car.

Back
Top Bottom