New to MD'ing, saying hi and THANKS!

mkjones320

Hello,
Time to introduce myself. I have lingered on this site on and off for the last 3 years. Signed up a few weeks ago. I live in (NE WI). I have always thought about getting into the hobby, jumped in with both feet today. I called Bart (Big Boys Hobbies) and the equipment is on its way. Bought a few books off Amazon, one by Andy and another by Gary somebody. I want to say thanks for all of your posts! It helped me with my decision making and inspired me to take up this great hobby. Now I need a few hunting buddies and to start door banging. I have the neighbors yard all set up. First I will practice my plug cutting in my own yard and see if I can find that key. How do you add a CTX to your signature? :grin:

Thanks,

Kevin

Hello, and welcome to the forum,
from the Ozarks in Arkansas.

Tip: When you make your first few practice plugs, do them far, far away from where the wife / husband can see, or step over them. Cheers to happy hunting.

How do you add a CTX to your signature? :grin:

Thanks,

Kevin[/QUOTE]

With lots of money. ;-) Welcome from Western WA and best of luck to ya!

Oldest coin dug- 1927 wheatie.

Welcome!

To edit your Signature, click on "user cp" from the left side of the upper task bar, then click on Edit Signature.

Hello from Western Australia! To add a signature, click on 'Quick Links' on the blue bar at the top (next to the log out button under 'Welcome,.....'). Then from the drop down menu select Edit Signature.

Back
Top Bottom