Equinox 600.

Usa

Elite Member
Hey guys, Well I had the opportunity to purchase a minelab Equinox 600 barely used today for 350 dollars. Is this a good deal to you?

Cabelas Bargain Cave Equinox

Last Thur I also found an Equinox 600 at a Cabelas bargain cave ! It was marked as "package damaged", but I couldn't find any damage .
I bought it for $388 + tax. Looks brand new to me! Took it out today & seems to work ok. The only thing...Cabelas won't allow returns from the bargain cave.
I'm happy! taterbill

Some one bought it. Had no idea how to use it and took it back to Cabelas claiming it did not work.

My son picked up an E-trac for a song and a dance at Cabelas and it works perfectly.

Damn I never thought to check the bargain cave. I may have to go to cabelas for lunch today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind though that there are no returns at Cabela's for the bargain cave stuff...so there's that risk. Of course it will still have a warranty, so likely still worth it

wow, sounds like a great deal. I signed up for their bargain cave emails. Hope something similar comes along!

wow, sounds like a great deal. I signed up for their bargain cave emails. Hope something similar comes along!

Did you sign up specifically for bargain cave, or just Cabelas regular emails? Where is the link to just get the bargain cave emails?

I doubt they'll have them online like that....it will be in store only I'm sure...

I checked our "local" Cabela's and they didn't have one...they DID have a Minelab GoFind 60....for 233 LOL

Amazon has them for ~170

Back
Top Bottom