Can my research method work in your city?

read all about it.....just click "download" (its next to the share box)
you'll get the full story with all the details
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6...Yjc3MS00ZjQwLWE4M2ItOWM4YmI2M2M5ZGFh&hl=en_US

Should have referred to it as a 'booklet', pamphlet makes it sound simple and cheap, probably not worth $100. The like was more of an advertisement, or bragging, not even a hint as to what to expect for $100 ($80 if you pre-order).

I have no doubts, that he is going to sell a few of these, until somebody scans it in, and posts it online for free... Might make enough to buy a nice detector though.

I am joining the masses here also wanting to know your method, since SoCal is full of newer sites and few old... Please do tell! :yes:

Southern California is covered with pre-1800 sites from the Spanish conquest, it's just a matter of finding the ones that aren't historical sites like Missions. You might also be surprised what kind of history lies in the mountains and foothills to the east.

Sorry, folks, I screwed up with this offer.

Sorry, folks, I screwed up with this offer. I shouldn't have tried to sell what is not a method for finding silver coins, but simply my personal research on where to find silver here in Miami, Fl., research that is incomplete.

Again, sorry.

Larry

Can you devolp a research plan or a big city like Boston? It's old enough, but some places have had a good del of re-modelling and such.

Can you devolp a research plan or a big city like Boston? It's old enough, but some places have had a good del of re-modelling and such.

Boston has a large urban area with several hundred years of growth, whereas Miami is suburban, with large residential developments that took off gangbusters in the 1920s. It has a small urban core, that began in 1895.

Not really comparable.

Just from a quick glance I'd try Framingham. I see a lot of grass in Framingham, and obviously pre-1965 structures.

Sure, i'm on the opposite end of the united states from you so i would like to give it a try.

I have an invention that will make your car get 100 MPG and you can build it yourself for 12 cents. Send me $39.95 and I'll send it to you.

:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom