• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Finally Did it!

Coindigger1960

Well after barrowing my nephew Diggerjonny's AT Pro last fall, I went and got one. My tax check came in yesterday and as soon as I got home from work I headed to the computer to see where I could get the best deal. I found (I think) the best deal at Metaldetectors.com. They had the Pro with a bunch of extra goodies and I ordered the 5" x 8" DD search coil to go along with it. PLUS I got a 100.00 gift card for ordering over 600.00! Now if only all this snow we got in northern Indiana last night will melt ASAP! :laughing:

Congrats on the ATP! *Edited because I'm an idiot and didn't notice they were a sponsor...:shrug: Hope you love the new machine and HH!:aok:

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new machine !! I hope the weather will give you a chance to use it soon meanwhile, testing and research !!!!

I just got an ATP too, and am waiting for the snow to clear... my living room carpet is pretty much played out.

Nothing is ever hunted out ! Get up under that couch and toss the cushions otta the way . Sniff around that washer n dryer too .

You gotta get that 2018 clad total up on your signature line below 😎
There is also a possibility of gold hidden upstairs in the basement somewhere . 👍
HH , Dew

Congrats on the
ATPro, I also ordered mine through Metaldetectors.com and was thrilled with the promptness and service I received. You will enjoy it.

I finally Did It

My AT Pro arrived yesterday after only ordering it on Monday! Metaldetectors.com did a great job on fast shipping.
My nephew Diggerjonny came over to help me put it together and now Im ready for Spring! ;)

Congratulations on the new machine. I hope that you will find much treasure with it.

AT Pro was my first love! That 5x8 coil never came off once I put it on. That is a killer combo. Happy hunting and good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom