Silver number 7 and a couple pennies

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, got out for two very short hunts the past couple nights and bagged a 1936 wheat, 1906 injun, and a 1908 barber dime. All my wooded spots are getting really quiet, and actually have started freezing back up. Ill be hunting for an hour or two before SB52 so if anything cool shows up, ill certainly share with you all! Thanks for looking and happy hunting! GO PATS!!!

https://youtu.be/opHcYoRYPZw

Attachments

• 0204181101.jpg
    0204181101.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 0204181102.jpg
    0204181102.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 250
Congrats on your finds !!! That Barber is in beautiful condition !! Hard to find one with that much detail.

Beautiful barber. When I find one I'll be grinning for days

No matter how long the silver (or gold) has been in the ground, they still come out looking great when you compare it to the coppers, or anything else.

Nice finds.

Congrats Jeff on the great looking Barber and the Indian. Your digging conditions must be a bit better than mine. I hope the weather breaks here soon before you get to far ahead of me. Trapper

Thanks folks! The weatger has taken a turn for the worse here, got a few inches of snow and freezing rain yesterday. Might end the hunting for a bit, but anything found thisntime a year is a plus, as this is usually the lock out period. Happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom