Silver Saturday

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Left the house at 7AM Saturday to go some new permissions. Landed 2 Silvers, and ended up with $3.07 in clad.

My first permission I was super excited about, and couldn't wait to get there. Very disappointed!!! So much modern trash so shallow I couldn't even set my pin pointer down while on. I really didn't give it as much of a chance as I will at a later date. I had two other old homes I was wanting to hit.

I made it to the second home site, and never left the front yard. I scored my Wheaties and Merc. there. All were laying almost in a straight line between 2 trees. Every pass between the 2 trees produced old money. The grass and weeds were super high, and made for tough hunting. The owner is going to bushhog, and let me know when he gets it knocked down. He was excited about the silver showing up. Can't wait to get back.

Attachments

• 11-19-18 Merc.jpg
    11-19-18 Merc.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 11-19-2018 Merc. Wheat.jpg
    11-19-2018 Merc. Wheat.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 126
Congrats Travis on the Merc, the Sterling and the Wheat's. It's funny how some permissions are good and others not. Trapper

Thanks Trapper!! Yes sir it is. There is more there I just have to pound it. It being so grown up plus the roots that I had to get around really slowed me down. I literally only got about half of the front yard hunted.

Back
Top Bottom