Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Don't forget to hollar YEE-HA !!!!

Did cowboy Grumpa make an appearance on Carson in his younger years ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpa_carson2.jpg

Ken and Spam

Well, I think that would be easier. I just do not like SPAM. That stands for. SOMETHING. POSEING AS. MEAT. :laughing:
To bad you don't enjoy spam lots of varieties available there and it is considered a staple food there along with fish and rice. We always include it in the boxes we send over there to the relatives as well as canned ham . :laughing: There is even a museum just for Spam https://www.spam.com/museum

That would not be a fun hunt ,I am sure Mud would figure a way to make them stand a distance away though. :laughing:

…...maybe not take a shower for a few weeks, that would keep them at a distance :lol:

Well, I think that would be easier. I just do not like SPAM. That stands for. SOMETHING. POSEING AS. MEAT. :laughing:

:laughing: I occasionally ate it as a kid but haven't had it in a long time, I like the taste, but the fat content is too high, I wonder if their turkey version is lower fat ?

I like this pic of Mud Pup, he is thinking..I hope nobody sees me!:laughing:

:laughing: …...maybe he tries staying very still when someone goes by thinking no one will notice him :lol:

On the Turkey Spam

…...maybe not take a shower for a few weeks, that would keep them at a distance :lol:

:laughing: I occasionally ate it as a kid but haven't had it in a long time, I like the taste, but the fat content is too high, I wonder if their turkey version is lower fat ?

:laughing: …...maybe he tries staying very still when someone goes by thinking no one will notice him :lol:

I checked on the Turkey Spam , Ingredients
Made with 100% White, Lean Turkey Ingredients: White Turkey, Turkey Broth, Salt, Modified Potato Starch, Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Nitrite.
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 2 oz (56g); Servings: 6
Calories: 80 ; Total Fat: 4.5g (6.92); Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7.5); Cholesterol: 35mg (11.67); Sodium: 520mg (21.67); Total Carbohydrates: 1g (0.33); Dietary Fiber: 0g ; Sugars: 0g ; Protein: 9g ;

I can see the long line waiting to use the bathroom !

Could this be how David might feel after all the 10 or more relatives leave that's coming to stay for a while next month at his house ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_R_and_R.jpg

Canned cranberries would go good with that !

Did Ken find some Turkey to eat for Thanksgiving at his house in the Philippines ? (Thanksgiving size too !) :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_turkey_dinner.jpg

Back
Top Bottom