Holy SMOKES 2nd OLDEST COIN YET an AWESOME DAY!!!

Great job bud ...spam away we love pic and stories of great digs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the run continues Paul. Your on a very nice streak indeed. Big congrats on the Large Cent and the pair of Merc's (seems they are being a bit forgotten on this report). I was blessed digging a 1834 Largie a few weeks back on an outing with Air Force Mike and it also my second oldest coin. Keep the steak going. Trapper

That is an awesome find for out west! Just waiting for Tom_of_ca to see so he can feel better about living on the west coast.:laughing:

Hey, great digs! That toasty large cent sure is beautiful! Looks like a match to me; looking at your photos. Congrats on the early 1800s coinage!

Incredible coin! Major congrats!

Thank you gentlemen

Maybe tomorrow

? LOL

WOW! Thats awsome! That will get your heart to skip a beat! Nice Job!

Actually I was more excited about my two silvers (b/c I thought one was another Barber). I don't spend a lot of time examining my finds, "stick and move":laughing:

Great job bud ...spam away we love pic and stories of great digs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then I must continue good sir! :D

Ha! That’s great! :laughing:Thanks. Probably not hunting tomorrow so could you say maybe Thursday? Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving

As the run continues Paul. Your on a very nice streak indeed. Big congrats on the Large Cent and the pair of Merc's (seems they are being a bit forgotten on this report). I was blessed digging a 1834 Largie a few weeks back on an outing with Air Force Mike and it also my second oldest coin. Keep the steak going. Trapper

Well YOU are having a monster year if my memory serves!! Congrats on your LC!

That is an awesome find for out west! Just waiting for Tom_of_ca to see so he can feel better about living on the west coast.:laughing:

I guess we just have to try "harder" here.....somewhere in that is a Bumper Sticker:D

Man you are killing it. As if the barber wasn't good enough. Curb strips are still something I have been hunting enough. Between you and washingtonian, I gotta get out there.

Excellent hunt...nice mercs' and a Large cent to top it off. Too bad those large Cents are usually toasted. With a couple of exceptions mine are all toasted beyond collectability.

A west Coast LC, great find and glad you dug that iffy signal. Congrats.

There is no way to recover the date and don't think to even narrow down the date.
It is a Coronet Head also known as a Matron Head minted from 1816 to 1839.
http://www.pcgscoinfacts.com/Hierarchy.aspx?c=3&title=Half-Cents+and+Cents

Great find even for us of the east coast.

Thank you Waltr I will add that info to my coin book

Man you are killing it. As if the barber wasn't good enough. Curb strips are still something I have been hunting enough. Between you and washingtonian, I gotta get out there.

Goat, I am trying to catch up with you and that golf course :p

:shock: wow Congratulation!

TY

Oh man thats awesome! Congrats!

I am still excited

Excellent hunt...nice mercs' and a Large cent to top it off. Too bad those large Cents are usually toasted. With a couple of exceptions mine are all toasted beyond collectability.

I have only found a Half Cent back in Carlisle and it looked the same as this LC

Toasty but cool!

Very

Congrats on the silvers & LC! :woot:

Thanks

THATS AWESOME!!!! IM Jealous, large cent is in the top 3 of my bucket list. Great job on a seriously sweet find!!! CONGRATS MAN!!!!

Congratulations on that Largie!
Ironically, the last time I thought I had a large cent, it was a toasted Kennedy clad Half:lol:

The east coast called, demands its Large Cent back, else it might give Tom hope.

Great find. You never know what you will find. Just remember, there were people moving about a state long before it was given statehood.

THATS AWESOME!!!! IM Jealous, large cent is in the top 3 of my bucket list. Great job on a seriously sweet find!!! CONGRATS MAN!!!!

TY, now I need to find a seated "anything" and then a SLQ (I would be complete)

Congratulations on that Largie!
Ironically, the last time I thought I had a large cent, it was a toasted Kennedy clad Half:lol:

Nice one!

Love digging those LC's. Congrats

Well it is my first :D

The east coast called, demands its Large Cent back, else it might give Tom hope.

Great find. You never know what you will find. Just remember, there were people moving about a state long before it was given statehood.

True, around here we are pushing the mid-1800s for the first few towns, but I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom