5 Barber Day Caps off Great Year!

Well that's just flippin' re-frickin-diculous…. Good job! T2 and F75 are 1st Cousins, so we family folk have to appreciate it! Niiiiiiiiiiice!!!!

I can't knock the Equinox because it appears to be an amazing machine, but hats off to those who use old antiquated detectors and still manage to find a good signal once in a while!!! :laughing:

You know I have thought a lot about the equinox. Almost bought one but I can’t find enough reason to right now. The T2 is a true killer once you figure out the basics (and I have barely scratched the surface on it’s potential), just like an F75 or F70. A lot of people talk about the equinox going to hunted out sites and things magically pop out of the ground like it’s some magic wand. Maybe true to some extent but I have taken my T2 to areas I “thoroughly” hunted out only to have grand success due to changes in conditions, ground coverage and speed. I think it’s a lot more about changing conditions than anything. That and knowing your machine!

Wow, that would be be an awsome month, heck a year, if i found those barbers, still looking for a quarter, its out there somewhere! Thats a great group and good pictures. I like it.

Wow, that would be be an awsome month, heck a year, if i found those barbers, still looking for a quarter, its out there somewhere! Thats a great group and good pictures. I like it.

Thanks! Normally barbers are tough to find but this year I really did my research and stuck to old sites. Got lucky most times on this site finding just a single barber is worth the trip! That quarter is out there for ya!

Thanks! Normally barbers are tough to find but this year I really did my research and stuck to old sites. Got lucky most times on this site finding just a single barber is worth the trip! That quarter is out there for ya!
Listen im always up to helping a friend so if you need change on the quarter, you just let me know, i got 25 wheat pennies and can fix you right up :yes::D:laughing:

Your putting a fantastic cap on a very nice season Dan. A five Barber hunt is just plain outstanding. Congrats! Trapper

Thank you Trapper! I was hoping to get out one more time but after the recent snow/ice it’s likely over! Had a great year!!

I can not recall seeing a handful of barbers in a hand like your photo of finds for the day. What an incredible wrap up image. 👀
What are the odds of that 🤔
Killer day!
,Dew

I can not recall seeing a handful of barbers in a hand like your photo of finds for the day. What an incredible wrap up image. 👀
What are the odds of that 🤔
Killer day!
,Dew

Thanks Dew! I am extremely lucky and know it. My buddy found the site and I’m just lucky he invites me to go with!

Back
Top Bottom