Another Double Ring Day !!!!!!!!!

copperpenny

Forum Supporter
I finally got out for a few hours yesterday for a two park hunting day, I've been on a roll when it comes to finding rings I must say. It's not the fact that I'm finding rings when I go out, I seem to be finding them two at a time on my ring finding days :laughing::laughing: I haven't share a lot of post lately, but at the same time I haven't done a lot of hunting this year. I have been finding more clad, and I feel like I'm getting more comfortable swing my 3030 these days and I do feel like I'm getting better with it. My ring find yesterday, one 5.81 gm Tiffany & Co 925 heart signet ring, the other a 4.1 gm 925 ring that has been run over by our lawn mower buddy's :laughing:

the second picture is a previous two weekend hunt where I found two rings each hunt, maybe i'll have to one day change my name to doublepenny :laughing::laughing:

Thanks for stopping by and viewing my ring finds HH & GL to all hunters out there
Cliff

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_20160228_231600-1-.jpg
    IMG_20160228_231600-1-.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 334
Those things are chunky! Congrats Copper the ringmaster . Sweet silver and great to see you posting up and getting out for a hunt . Still got your majic touch I see đź‘Ť
Awsum rings ,
Dew

Good goin' Cliffie! Too bad I was unable to hunt with you. (Too bad for me :lol:)

Last minute family issue came up. Maybe next time!

Back
Top Bottom