I really can't make this up!

Devildog2345

This has been my best 24 hours of hunting ever and it's not even over. I did another 2.5 hour hunt on the beach I hit up last night. Its still amazing hunting. I scored ANOTHER 30 silver. That is 60 silver in less than 24 hours and I'm going back tonight! I'm going for 100 silver in a week! This type of stuff never happens to me!

I got a bunch of firsts again today. I got my first, second and third silver half dollar ever! One walking liberty and 2 Franklins. 2 of the halves were right next to each other. Got more silver Washingtons, another boat load of mercs, some rosies and another war nickel. Topped it off with a silver religious pendant. I also got three Buffalo nickels, which were also my first ever. Then a bunch more wheaties.

I only made it another 50 yards today. Saw five other guys out there with some nice equipment but didn't seem like they were doing well. They weren't filling their holes either which pissed me off.

I'm still waiting to wake up.:lol:

Another quick cleaning and arrangement so the pics aren't great again, but I need to eat and nap before tonight's trip. I will get better pics when the gravy train stops.

Attachments

• IMG_4849.jpg
    IMG_4849.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_4850.jpg
    IMG_4850.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 772
  • IMG_4851.jpg
    IMG_4851.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 771
  • IMG_4853.jpg
    IMG_4853.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 762
Awesome score bro. Surprised to not see any gold yet. It will be all in a pocket. Hope you get to it before the sands come back in.

greg

You need help. Admit it. Im on standby. Freakin awsome hunts.

sent from a sending device

Wow!!! that's probably more then I'm going to find in the dirt in the next 5 years. Congrats, I don't think I would be going home after finding that.

Wow

Guess all the hard pan is exposed , and than some, agree with the Captain, get it while you can, because the conditions will change, than once again covered up, enjoy, ya never know what you will find after the storm, Captain I would be hitting the coin beaches hard bro., Earl

Back
Top Bottom