MetalDetector.com

Yousername

Elite Member
Wondering if anyone has used or knows people who have used this site to buy a MD, looking to get a ACE 250 manufacture website lists it at $250, these guys have it for $212, just want to know if this is a legit site worth dealing with.

at the top right of any page here is the sponsors of this site that makes this possible ... click on the List all sponsors link ... one of them I'm sure will beat any price you can find anywhere else

north georgia relics has the ACE 250 for the same price as the site i listed, but thanks for the info i didn't notice that link, i'll be sure to look through all of them and probably buy from one of them then :)

I drive by metaldetector.com all the time and have stopped by there on a few occasions to pick up smaller things. They've always been friendly and helpful. That being said, there are some great sponsors on this forum who will give you great prices with great service. I've personally used Bart over at Big Boy Hobbies and New England Detector and both were great transactions. Good luck with whomever you choose.

metaldetector.com did me right !

I have used them exclusively for my ATpro and accessories....because they were close to me, and I liked knowing I could talk directly to someone if I had any questions or concerns. Good prices and a nice family run operation from what I saw
JMO

Last edited:
I have no experience with them but a bud of mine does and has no problems, but defiantly check with our sponsors here first... HH

I purchased my Ace 250 from them a month or so ago. Everything was as it should have been. They are a good company and even throw in coupons for discounts on future purchases. I'm about to use one of their promo codes now to purchase a pro-pointer. Happy hunting!

You need to call one or more sponsors. They give you a better price than what is listed. You will probably be able to get some add ons you will enjoy having, just check the quality of them. Some will give you stuff for free that you'd pay them to keep. I 'd call Big Boys hobbies, that's who I buy from. But others here will swear by several other sponsors.

I've bought a lot of accessories (coils, etc.) from them. They have been great to me.

Back
Top Bottom