This was there awhile too and almost stayed there!

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Went back to the ditch today at low tide, barely could get into it because of the rough ocean and strong north winds blowing the water in. Only heard one target, tried to get it, kept losing it in the waves and gave up. Headed a bit down the beach before deciding to try somewhere else but as I was walking back to the exit area I saw the tide had gone out just a bit more and decided to try in the ditch again. Started at the north side and walked back down to where I'd heard the good sound and again found it. Over and over the waves beat me up but I finally got it into the scoop and dragged it up onto shore to see what it was. GOLD!! Couldn't get back into the ditch after that because the tide was coming in.

Cleaned up yesterdays silver ring as well. :) I can't make out what it says under the word Sterling, going to tumble it some more. I love this ring, you have to wonder how long ago it was lost. Very cool to me :)

Attachments

• inscription hidden.jpg
    inscription hidden.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 746
Yo've done better than I have with the heavy surf I went out last night and run low tide(if you could call it that). One stainless ring. Bummer! Nice finds and Gold and silver on the same trip. I'll take it anytime.

Yo've done better than I have with the heavy surf I went out last night and run low tide(if you could call it that). One stainless ring. Bummer! Nice finds and Gold and silver on the same trip. I'll take it anytime.

I got the silver yesterday :) It's the dark ring in the previous post, cleaned it up and took a pic of it next to today's gold ring.

:dingding:I am achieving jealous status at all your gold recently! :wow:

Way to go! Noticed Chicago Ron is making tooth commercials now. I may need to do a hair transplant commercial if things don't improve my way:laughing:

Nice recovery on the heavy 14k! :thumbsup:

Hmmm, on the silver ring it looks like it says H & H under the sterling mark..

I knew those teeth were capped! :laughing:

Not sure if he got caps or implants or dentures? But was watching the GAC channel "Great American country" and they showed his fire station and all. Something like clear dental if I remember right? I knew times were tough but man:lol:

Back
Top Bottom